Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pros and Cons of Working in a Grocery Store Pharmacy

Pros:

1. Don't need to worry about where to get lunch in a rush.
2. You never ever need to make a special trip to the supermarket as you are there 30+ hours a week anyway.
3. Since nobody buys anything from the organic section, (its hidden near the pharmacy and its overpriced) all the stuff goes on sale and you can totally buy a gallon of milk for like $2.50 dude.
4. HR manager can't technically come behind the counter to bitch about my punch ins that are like not my fault he just can't finalize a fucking schedule right. (LOL the stupid fucker)
5. NO FUCKING DRIVE THROUGH


Cons:

1. Those bastards in Floral keep stealing your garbage bags.
2. I get to field awesome questions like "How long should I set a microwave to defrost this chicken?" or "I couldn't seem to get a hold of the produce department, so I called you. If portabellas start to smell, do I need to throw them out?"
3. The retarded guy who cleans the bathrooms and takes out the trash is smarter,more competent and much more pleasant than 95% of your patients.
4. Said retarded guy is the only non-pharmacy staff you trust behind the counter. (To be honest, this may not be a con)

No comments: